Copyright 2016. Cotton Mill Sound. All rights reserved
Located in Chicopee's historic Cabotville Industrial Park, Cotton Mill Sound is Western Massachusetts' premier recording studio for all of your audio production needs.
From budding bands to corporate and broadcast voiceovers, we guarantee your sound will be as timeless and enduring as the landmark we call home.
Our studio is large enough to record a full band, yet intimate enough for solo projects. Your sound is our sound and we will settle for nothing but the best quality for your project.
In addition to in-studio work, we also do live sound for small to mid-size functions and events.
Our location is convenient and easily accessible. Chicopee is called "The Crossroads of New England" for a reason: quick access from Interstates 91, 291, 391 and The Mass Pike.
- Over 1200 sq feet of acoustically tuned, usable recording space.
- Loading dock and freight elevator access for equipment.
- Presonus Firestudio & DigiMAX Interfaces - 16 Channel Simultaneous
- Universal Audio 4-710d
- Presonus TubePRE Preamplifiers
- Over 140 High-End Plug-ins from Waves, Apple, IK Multimedia & More
- Various Microphones Including (But Not Limited To):
- RCA Type 77DX
- Rode NT1A
- CAD Trion 7000 (2)
- EV RE320
- AKG D112
- EV ND868
- Berhringer B1
- Audix Fusion f15
- Samson CO2 (2)
- Sennheiser e906
- Shure Beta 57A
- Shure SM57 (4)
- Shure SM58 (4)
- Assorted Amplifiers and Additional Equipment
- Not seeing what you need? Contact us!